If you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to a charity of your choice! There is no cap on the amount Amazon will donate, and almost every physical product sold by the company is eligible. Digital goods are not included, but that may be in the future. Please sign up today.
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Log in using your usual Amazon username and password. If you do not have an Amazon account, please create one.
- Select your charity of choice. Go to the bottom of the screen and type "Pickle Hill Public Broadcasting" in the search box under "pick your own charitable organization", then hit the search button.
- Click the "Select" button next to our name. Once you have made your selection, Amazon will remember your choice and return you to the Amazon Smile homepage, where you can shop as you normally do. Please note that you must return to smile.amazon.com each time you shop in order for us to receive donations. There will be no additional charges added to your purchase price because of the charitable contribution.
- Sign up for Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to KDLL at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
- Search for us by entering "KDLL" or by our non-profit number "80472"
- Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping KDLL earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.